Man treated for smoke inhalation following house fire in Gravesend
2 months ago
1 Min Read
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire at a home on Jubilee Crescent, Gravesend. Two fire engines were sent to the incident and on arrival crews found a storage shed, used as a utility room, well alight. Wearing breathing apparatus firefighters extinguished the blaze. A man aged in his late teens experienced breathing difficulties due to the smoke and was given oxygen by the firefighters, he was then transferred into the care of SECAmb paramedics and taken to hospital. The cause of the fire is believed to have been accidental. The storage shed was severely damaged by the blaze.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.