A man has been charged with nine offences, including religious hate crimes.
Jason Hedgecock, 31 of Brentmead Place, Golders Green, NW11 was charged on Friday, 19 June with the following offences:
– Section 18 – intention to wound with intent;
– Four counts of Racially / religiously aggravated fear / provocation of violence by words / writing;
– Criminal damage to property valued under £5,000;
– Possession of an offensive weapon in a public place;
– Concerned in production of a controlled drug of Class B (Cannabis);
– Assault by beating.
He remains in police custody at this time ahead of a court hearing due to take place on later today (Friday, 19 June. 2020)